söndag 15 augusti 2010

Obstacle Illusions

Standing at a Cross-Roads
Crossing my own Mind
Tracing back the detours
One step at the time

Lost in imperfection
I was dumb and blind
Caught up in the headlights
A fallen Human Kind

My world got even tighter
Exploding off in war
Possessed with my belongings
In always craving more

So One became the Masses
With no where else to go
Puppets puppeteering
Schizophrenic One-Man show

I forgot that I was Equal
Believed in memories and lies
Bound myself on hands and feet
Separation my disguise

Now I bring together
All I thought was gone
To Stop Abuse and Suffering
Until it is done

Chorus:
So I Stop - Realizing I am Here
Obstacle Illusion - I never went anywhere
So I Stop - I let of the Fear
One and Equal I am Life - I am Everywhere

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar